Wednesday Worsts… perfume or cologne

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
If it’s good enough for Chuck Bronson… to bathe in, then by God it’s good enough for me.
ManDom!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I dated a girl who wore Angel and if I ever smell it, I immediately think of that girl. Another ex wore Issey Miyake, same thing.

Alex.

I’m a big smell/memory person and had to be very open with my wife about certain perfumes. Light Blue? No. Angel? Please God, no. Even Happy(think that’s what it’s called and maybe not a perfume) takes me back to a girl when I was 19.

As to for the original topic, Old Spice is the signature scent of older Ohio transplants who laid carpet for a living. Immediately makes you ten years older the moment you put it on. It’s science.

Joop(I was 16 once, and anyway it was ‘96, jackass) is pretty bad and probably at the top for me. I’m ashamed to say I have some close friends from LI who still wear it. It’s a tough subject to bring up, and usually accompanies so many other glaring cliches it doesn’t even crack the top 5 on the list of concerns.

Little known fact: between the years 2000 and 2003, when you bought a bottle of Chrome, you got a free tongue piercing and a half-off coupon for Red Bull and vodkas, apparently honored just about everywhere. Also science.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I’m a big smell/memory person and had to be very open with my wife about certain perfumes. Light Blue? No. Angel? Please God, no. Even Happy(think that’s what it’s called and maybe not a perfume) takes me back to a girl when I was 19.

As to for the original topic, Old Spice is the signature scent of older Ohio transplants who laid carpet for a living. Immediately makes you ten years older the moment you put it on. It’s science.

Joop(I was 16 once, and anyway it was ‘96, jackass) is pretty bad and probably at the top for me. I’m ashamed to say I have some close friends from LI who still wear it. It’s a tough subject to bring up, and usually accompanies so many other glaring cliches it doesn’t even crack the top 5 on the list of concerns.

Little known fact: between the years 2000 and 2003, when you bought a bottle of Chrome, you got a free tongue piercing and a half-off coupon for Red Bull and vodkas, apparently honored just about everywhere. Also science.

You’re just going to skip right over your Fahrenheit phase???

Alex.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You’re just going to skip right over your Fahrenheit phase???

Alex.

No, I can honestly say Joop in the late 90s(which worked, btw, let’s not lose sight of the goal here) was probably my only bad cologne phase. I went to pretty solid stuff by my early 20s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.