Does Fred Taylor belong in the NFL Hall of Fame?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just heard this story from Jr. Apparently Rick felt he was treated poorly after allegedly spending over $1,500. Hmmmm……he spent $1,500…….at Paisanos…..might alcohol be factor somewhere in this story?

Alcohol looks like a factor in the video I saw.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He's clearly hammered but I'm pretty sure Rick could still throw down and I don't think the dude at the end of the bar knows who Rick is.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
When we lived in the ATL my wife and her coworkers would see Ric sitting at the bar at the Frontera Mexican restaurant in Duluth just about every time they went there.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think there is similar footage out there of me at @soflagator 's tailgate... just sayin'
but you're only eating the grocery store frozen pizza though.

Bored Paul Rudd GIF

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Obviously they were drinking. We came in and picked up a couple of pies, sadly it wasn't while Ric was there.
That would've been fun to see. My son has lived at three different spots over the last four years that were all within a few blocks of that place and we've been there many times. I preferred Leonardo's - sniff - but Paesano's has been a convenient spot to hit during that time.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That would've been fun to see. My son has lived at three different spots over the last four years that were all within a few blocks of that place and been there many times. I preferred Leonardo's - sniff - but Paesano's has been a convenient spot to hit during that time.
Leo's by the slice was so good, it never felt clean, but always good.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
That would've been fun to see. My son has lived at three different spots over the last four years that were all within a few blocks of that place and we've been there many times. I preferred Leonardo's - sniff - but Paesano's has been a convenient spot to hit during that time.
Yeah my daughter who just graduated lives across the street in Sweetwater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.