Happy Birthday GatorJ!

GatorJ

Hopeful
I'm an army brat. Born in Gainesville at AGH. my dad joined the Army when I was a tyke. We then moved to Georgia, and then I went to school in North Carolina, Turkey, Georgia again, Arizona, Germany, Georgia again, Texas, and then I graduated high school in Hawaii (1993). Spent a year trying to figure out myself. Then I joined the Air Force, spent four years and got out in 1998. Then I moved to Gainesville got myself a job, worked my way through college, graduated from Santa Fe and then got my BA from UF. Now I live in Tampa.

Jabberdave

Your mom is very pretty.
GatorJ;n2677 said:
I'm an army brat. Born in Gainesville at AGH. my dad joined the Army when I was a tyke. We then moved to Georgia, and then I went to school in North Carolina, Turkey, Georgia again, Arizona, Germany, Georgia again, Texas, and then I graduated high school in Hawaii (1993). Spent a year trying to figure out myself. Then I joined the Air Force, spent four years and got out in 1998. Then I moved to Gainesville got myself a job, worked my way through college, graduated from Santa Fe and then got my BA from UF. Now I live in Tampa.
Been there. I went to three different high schools in two different countries. My mom refused to let me join in '91. I probably should have anyway. Happy birthday.

GatorJ

Hopeful
Jabberdave said:
GatorJ;n2677 said:
Been there. I went to three different high schools in two different countries. My mom refused to let me join in '91. I probably should have anyway. Happy birthday.
Not all it's cracked up to be. I could've done without going in. The only positive things for me out of it was that I was able to take 4 years to figure out myself while getting a paycheck and I got to see some interesting places.

GatorJ

Hopeful
Jabberdave said:
GatorJ;n2677 said:
Thanks btw

Jabberdave

Your mom is very pretty.
Jabberdave said:
GatorJ;n2677 said:
Double post. Sorry.

Jabberdave

Your mom is very pretty.
Jabberdave said:
GatorJ;n2677 said:
I just felt out of place living among civilians. Culture shock, if you will. Plus, in '91, the US was in Iraq and there was talk of starting up the draft again. I wasn't going to be drafted. Then Ma Jabber got wind of my plan and lost her damn mind all at me and junk.

grengadgy

Lifetime Member
My pleasure, AF 67-71
USAFSS.GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.