Kids these days will never know….

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I remember teaching myself DOS on the Radio Shack TRS-80 (Trash-80), then later Basic and graphics programs on the IBM PC Jr. And yes, I didn't have much of a social life in middle school.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I remember teaching myself DOS on the Radio Shack TRS-80 (Trash-80), then later Basic and graphics programs on the IBM PC Jr. And yes, I didn't have much of a social life in middle school.
Remember the Times Sinclair 1000?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
At the last place I worked in NC, we had a developer go on a sabbatical for a month. When he got back, this was his whiteboard. He always cleaned his whiteboard every evening before leaving work. To his credit, when he saw this he just moved it to an unoccupied cube and took the clean whiteboard from there. I think all 60 of us found something to write.

View attachment 69633
OK, I'm thinking about doing a full analysis, but I'm pretty sure that at some point over the history of GCMB's existence, from "Berlin" on the extreme left edge of the board to "Siouxie & The Banshees" on the far right edge of the board, I have posted videos from at least 43.28% of these bands.... :lol:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The The was a one hit wonder for me. I’ve never heard that one but it reminds me of Peter Murphy.

I've posted Cuts You Up a million times in the chat box :lol:

OK, I'll start a separate post about "The Whiteboard", but give me some time to set it up properly

PS Bauhaus is on the board, so that's "Peter Murphyish"

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Cannot wait to see what you do with Rick Springfield
GIF by TheEscapeGame

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online