Male UGA equipment manager caught trying to spy on players in shower with hidden camera

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia fired its long-time football equipment manager after he was charged with three counts of illegal eavesdropping or surveillance.

Kevin Purvis was booked into Athens-Clarke County (Ga.) jail on Friday after being accused of placing a hidden camera in the Bulldogs' locker room shower. The 37-year-old also faces a felony charge of possessing a Schedule II controlled substance and a misdemeanor charge for marijuana possession.

https://www.upi.com/https:/www.upi....used-of-planting-shower-camera/9011522009656/

"Said coach Kirby Smart, "Nothing to see here. This is just small potatoes. We're trying to not let these type of little things bother us. We're not concentrating on minutia. I guarantee you that whatever is on those videos is no big deal."

In related news, The University is looking into the disappearance of a large batch of used jock straps.

Purvis_Kevin.jpg

Kevin "The Perv" Purvis

He has "the look".

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:fear:

He was probably hoping to catch a glimpse of Kirby's drooping manhood. :puke:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No big deal. Anything he saw would be watered down.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I would have immediately came out and said "I meant to put the camera in the cheerleaders shower but I'm an idiot". Your already getting fired, at least try and save face.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I would have immediately came out and said "I meant to put the camera in the cheerleaders shower but I'm an idiot". Your already getting fired, at least try and save face.
I would think a long-time equipment manager would know which shower is which. That excuse wouldn't fly very far.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby is down playing his players..........

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think he could have gotten through it until they tacked on that marijuana charge. Now he’s really stepped in it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What did Kirby mean when he said nothing to see here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.