Austin Appleby article: Parting Thoughts

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
1. Many QBs are ready as redshirt frosh, maybe even most QBs who ever are ready are ready by the time they are redshirt frosh.

2. Not being ready as a redshirt frosh lowers by a good bit the chance that he will ever be ready.

3. Franks is really even more than a redshirt frosh since he is a two springs redshirt frosh which lowers his chance of ever being ready further.

This staff has twice had the chance to go with Franks. They have demurred. At some point Franks may view this as a reason to move on.

Yep in recent history RS freshman have done pretty good. I think if he isnt our QB later in the season he may transfer.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Zaire will get injured
LDR will get injured
Franks will suck
Trask will save the day by being a gamer, with Toney running a small play set

I would like for Trask to win the job and be very successful. Something about him appeals to me and reminds me of Tim. Now if we have all those QB injuries (unless scooter related) we will have more trouble that even Tim could fix.

I enjoyed your post anyhow.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would like for Trask to win the job and be very successful. Something about him appeals to me and reminds me of Tim. Now if we have all those QB injuries (unless scooter related) we will have more trouble that even Tim could fix.

I enjoyed your post anyhow.
i actually expect both Zaire and LDR to suffer injuries this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.