Austin Appleby article: Parting Thoughts

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Franks isnt clise [sic] to getting ready to play. .... He may be a good quarterback some day but today is not that day. This is usual btw, most quarterbacks taken till their redshirt sophomore year to be ready.

1. Many QBs are ready as redshirt frosh, maybe even most QBs who ever are ready are ready by the time they are redshirt frosh.

2. Not being ready as a redshirt frosh lowers by a good bit the chance that he will ever be ready.

3. Franks is really even more than a redshirt frosh since he is a two springs redshirt frosh which lowers his chance of ever being ready further.

This staff has twice had the chance to go with Franks. They have demurred. At some point Franks may view this as a reason to move on.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1. Many QBs are ready as redshirt frosh, maybe even most QBs who ever are ready are ready by the time they are redshirt frosh.

2. Not being ready as a redshirt frosh lowers by a good bit the chance that he will ever be ready.

3. Franks is really even more than a redshirt frosh since he is a two springs redshirt frosh which lowers his chance of ever being ready further.

This staff has twice had the chance to go with Franks. They have demurred. At some point Franks may view this as a reason to move on.

Franks has no frigging clue about SEC level football.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Franks has no frigging clue about SEC level football.

I of course have not seen him in practice, just in a couple of practice games But you have more tersely said, what I was driving and and what that bodes for his future

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Give me a break. The mods are not immune from criticism, nor should they be.

You misunderstand, I have had some disagreements with someone who was not keeping his mod duties and knowledge out of his posting. Sure they can be criticized if warranted. I have a friend who is not here because he objected to mods actions.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You misunderstand, I have had some disagreements with someone who was not keeping his mod duties and knowledge out of his posting. Sure they can be criticized if warranted. I have a friend who is not here because he objected to mods actions.

What did he get banned or something?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So cheif is really gonna play the "im not vulcan, im a friend of vulcans" card? Lol

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
So cheif is really gonna play the "im not vulcan, im a friend of vulcans" card? Lol

Reality is difficult for some to accept, you apparently live in some alternative reality sort of like many progressives. I wonder if you believe that Trump should have been impeached on day one, or other foolish ideas.

Now my friend was offended, and he no longer posts here, Ox posted elsewhere that he would be welcome back. He is quite stubborn and of course has other interests and alternatives.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Reality is difficult for some to accept, you apparently live in some alternative reality sort of like many progressives. I wonder if you believe that Trump should have been impeached on day one, or other foolish ideas.

Now my friend was offended, and he no longer posts here, Ox posted elsewhere that he would be welcome back. He is quite stubborn and of course has other interests and alternatives.
Ill give you props for staying committed.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
fbd58544cfd2d580a236892f54e28593.png

I have not thanked OX for a great forum with great features for a while so this is a great opportunity to do so.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zaire will get injured
LDR will get injured
Franks will suck
Trask will save the day by being a gamer, with Toney running a small play set

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users