Austin Appleby article: Parting Thoughts

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Angry little man. :lol:
You might be the worst representative of any message board ever. Ox should have his head examined.
You think that was anger? :lmao2:

You aren't very bright.

Please continue making things up and living in a world of make believe

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair, I only called one player Trash.
Yea, me too, I called LDR a douchebag, and I'm certain I'm not the first to do so on. this board.

I also correctly described AAs play as schit...apparently we have a lot of posters that want to project their own opinions onto something I said.

You know what I like about you...you aren't a hypocrite about it ;)

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know WTF Ox was thinking. It's the only other option was Wobble, I guess.
Maybe you need a safe space too.

Since so many of you are so easily butthurt of pointing out the fact that AA is not a very good QB...perhaps you'd all be better suited for TOS, I hear no one one is allowed to say anything negative about anyone over there :heehee:

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Good luck to Appleby that about all I want to say about him. But I'm curious as to when the Gators will have good QB play again with a QB that doesn't turn the ball over much and can make a play here and there. It's been a while. ;)

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good luck to Appleby that about all I want to say about him. But I'm curious as to when the Gators will have good QB play again with a QB that doesn't turn the ball over much and can make a play here and there. It's been a while. ;)
I see what you did there...I think :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
with a QB that doesn't turn the ball over much and can make a play here and there.
Yeah. That's exactly the problem. QBs that make plays sometimes turn the ball over. You don't get both.

McNussellchump are only concerned about no turnovers and therefore have 100th ranked offenses.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Yeah. That's exactly the problem. QBs that make plays sometimes turn the ball over. You don't get both.

McNussellchump are only concerned about no turnovers and therefore have 100th ranked offenses.
I can take some turnovers if making the QB is making plays. But Gator Nation has had turnovers and no playmakers at QB since Grier got suspended. That cannot continue.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I can take some turnovers if making the QB is making plays. But Gator Nation has had turnovers and no playmakers at QB since Grier got suspended. That cannot continue.

Hard to say what will happen this year. Just looking at the experience level of the offense besides QB you would think it has the possibility to be decent but either Franks or Zaire will have to show they can give a spark to this offense against the better teams. At least we will find out the deal with one of the QBs right off the bat since we don't open with a cupcake this season.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This thread has been entertaining... I think the consensus is AA may not have been the second coming, but he did hold us together for the most part, represents the school well by what comes out of his mouth, seems to have a handle on sentence structure and how to articulate a thought... that's worth congratulating and wishing him much success as an adopted Gator!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This thread has been entertaining... I think the consensus is AA may not have been the second coming, but he did hold us together for the most part, represents the school well by what comes out of his mouth, seems to have a handle on sentence structure and how to articulate a thought... that's worth congratulating and wishing him much success as an adopted Gator!
Agree 100%. Great human being

He is still a schitty QB :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
btw, I still love each and everyone of you. You are all Great Americans.
Except for MJM, he is a lying liar that lies alot, and is quite possibly the spawn of satan :grin:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

Couldn't agree more. AA did a fine job for the situation he was put into. I will always remember that TD bomb to Cleveland vs LSU. What a play!

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm curious what Appleby said about Zaire. They posted Part 4 of the interview with Appleby today.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
btw, I still love each and everyone of you. You are all Great Americans.
Except for MJM, he is a lying liar that lies alot, and is quite possibly the spawn of satan :grin:
At least I'm taller than my wife and gainfully employed. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator