Austin Appleby article: Parting Thoughts

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
funny, I always see you taking donks side when he calls players things like "trash".

I guess you pick and choose when you want to be a hypocrite. ;)

Again though, talking about a players on field play is vastly different than talking about them personally.
Appleby is not a good QB....but if you think he is great, well, you are allowed to be misinformed if you want to :thumbup:
Again, I don't call the players names, nor do I think it's cool to do so. Furthermore, I've never said AA was a good QB...but I won't call him "schit" because he doesn't deserve it and I think it's a pvssy thing to say.
You call the players names and degrade them but defend the guy being paid millions to recruit, teach, coach and develop them to the hilt. :crazy:
You're one strange little dude.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Notice Trask is NEVER mentioned at all anymore?
He's depth...nothing more. Woulda been a great feel good story and funny to watch Law's reaction if he ended up starting. :lol:
If he ever does start, we're toast.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He's depth...nothing more. Woulda been a great feel good story and funny to watch Law's reaction if he ended up starting. :lol:
If he ever does start, we're toast.

And it's not like there's a bunch of talent at that position either. It's early but that looks like a poor choice at this point.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And it's not like there's a bunch of talent at that position either. It's early but that looks like a poor choice at this point.
Meh, we've got the schollies to spare and we needed the body at that position for depth. I'm sure he's an solid practice guy and a good team mate.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Meh, we've got the schollies to spare and we needed the body at that position for depth. I'm sure he's an solid practice guy and a good team mate.

I guess that's the difference between the elite and mid-tier teams. FSU, OSU, BAMA, Clemson would have never ever taken that guy. And for some reason we did. It's a microcosm of the problems here.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Again, I don't call the players names, nor do I think it's cool to do so. Furthermore, I've never said AA was a good QB...but I won't call him "schit" because he doesn't deserve it and I think it's a pvssy thing to say.
You call the players names and degrade them but defend the guy being paid millions to recruit, teach, coach and develop them to the hilt. :crazy:
You're one strange little dude.
his PLAY is schit...my god, go back to elementary school so you can learn basic reading comprehension.

I love how you dumbasses are completely resorting to making schit up now. From the get go I was talking about Applebys play...only a dumbfck like you would project your own opinion onto what I said.

I don't defend Mac, by all means, show me where I have, but I see you on donks jock er'ry single day :lmao2:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
his PLAY is schit...my god, go back to elementary school so you can learn basic reading comprehension.

I love how you dumbasses are completely resorting to making schit up now. From the get go I was talking about Applebys play...only a dumbfck like you would project your own opinion onto what I said.

I don't defend Mac, by all means, show me where I have, but I see you on donks jock er'ry single day :lmao2:
Angry little man. :lol:
You might be the worst representative of any message board ever. Ox should have his head examined.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Then from a football standpoint, it didn’t necessarily start the way that I had intended. They had their mind up from the very, very early point that they were going to start Luke. I don’t know how much of a competition it really was, being candid. But again, it’s about me trusting my preparation and my process, earning the respect of my teammates and knowing that the cream rises to the top and when I was going to get my opportunity, I was going to make the most of it.
Same old 7 and 6. The crew probably has the same idea this year. LDR is the sleeper.
upload_2017-7-6_19-6-22.png

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Notice Trask is NEVER mentioned at all anymore?

Trask is a fine young man that actually has some talent and a strong arm. He has never been in the position to be prepared to play in this conference and likely never will but boy was I ever pulling for the underdog....he should have gone somewhere else where he might have been able to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.