dubster & other Foley bashers won't be happy

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Law98gator;312429 said:
No one cares about badminton, pan flute, or cup stacking. Win an NC or top 10, doesn't matter. No one cares. At all.

So Sully's crew advancing to the CWS while knocking off f$u and scum along the way doesn't give you any joy in life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Did you ever think it's possible that fan message boards are not for you?

Point is, the same people bitch about the same things, no matter who the coaches or players are. That's all I'm saying.

And it doesn't matter if we're 9-1 or 1-9, it'll be the same nonsense from the same half-wits who don't know a toss play from tossing off.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Point is, the same people ***** about the same things, no matter who the coaches or players are. That's all I'm saying.

And it doesn't matter if we're 9-1 or 1-9, it'll be the same nonsense from the same half-wits who don't know a toss play from tossing off.
You could be right. So instead of crying about what is never going to change, why not just accept it? Either ignore those people or laugh at them.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Having an opinion isn't a bad thing and if that opinion is different than the norm, that's even better.

Fun to watch the :bsflag:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
You could be right. So instead of crying about what is never going to change, why not just accept it? Either ignore those people or laugh at them.
Who's crying? Well....besides MJ from my picture....

Is this one of those things that you'll just never let go until someone admits that you're right? Seems that way.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No one cares about badminton, pan flute, or cup stacking. Win an NC or top 10, doesn't matter. No one cares. At all.

Law loves the Pan Flute, this is him during the last pan flute competition:

the-league-andre-35-jpg_011932.jpg

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Foley is hands down the best AD in America. Our records and trophies in football basketball and others is way beyond any other program. Bama has a few more football titles during his regime but dont sniff basktball success. Taken as a whole and our financial security we are top 3 all day long..........

Please stop using facts and logic.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
When they make the wrong one, that's when their jobs should be on the line. They are paid handsomely to make the RIGHT decisions.

Someday Foley isn't going to be the AD at Florida. It wouldn't surprise me if a group of people drink poisoned Kool-Aid on that day, Jim Jones style. They think that the UF athletic department is going to go right down the tubes without Foley, and won't want to live to see it.

I can picture the flyover of the bodies right now - perhaps right next to the indoor practice facility that was built a decade too late.

2512968.jpg

This was a really strange post.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
So am I supposed to credit foley for keeping Muschamp an extra year?

For the record, Foley deserves a lot fo credit for hiring Mac so far. He appears like a great hire although we had people screaming at the top of their lungs(some on here) that Muschamp was the greatest hire after 11-1. I am excited for the first time in 5 years about our football coach. Foley deserves credit. He still deserved criticism for keeping that sack of crap for an extra year.

You don't fire a coach after one bad year, the year after contending for a national championship. That is just dumb.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You don't fire a coach after one bad year, the year after contending for a national championship. That is just dumb.
You do when Georgia southern rolls into the swamp and hands you your ass

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You do when Georgia southern rolls into the swamp and hands you your ass

Shouldn't have taken only the Vandy loss at home, no gator coach should lose to Vandy at home even if GatorJ is your quarterback in that game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Came in to see if the full retardation was still in progress. Was not disappointed. Keep it up, loonies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.