Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n83502]11 a.m. Monday. It's over. [/QUOTE]

Please be true.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of people will be worried about recruiting. This is Florida. Get the right coach and recruiting will take care of itself.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't trust Foley to fire Muschamp at all. There is something going on between those two.??

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I've been told by some very connected people that there have been 3 contacts made, I guess to gauge interest and the door was slammed in their face. I just don't know who we get. I was really hoping that Harbaugh would be our next coach, but, someone rained on my parade when they told me that wasn't going to happen. Mullen isn't coming - you can take that to the bank. Looks like we may be rolling the dice on an unproven coach, again.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n83527 said:
I don't trust Foley to fire Muschamp at all. There is something going on between those two.??
Muschamp is pregnant with Foley's child

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
In the post game presser someone goy brave enough to ask if he heard the chant from the alumni side and did he fear for his job security. Effectively blew off the questions.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n83520 said:
A lot of people will be worried about recruiting. This is Florida. Get the right coach and recruiting will take care of itself.

exactly, the new coach may have to take a few guys we normally wouldn't for depth purposes and even plug in a juco player here and there. Then next year after a full year of recruiting we'll probably bring in a good class

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n83538 said:
I've been told by some very connected people that there have been 3 contacts made, I guess to gauge interest and the door was slammed in their face. I just don't know who we get. I was really hoping that Harbaugh would be our next coach, but, someone rained on my parade when they told me that wasn't going to happen. Mullen isn't coming - you can take that to the bank. Looks like we may be rolling the dice on an unproven coach, again.

I know that Foley has reached out to Mullen. But honestly, I don't know why. We need a big name. And the right coach.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n83502]11 a.m. Monday. It's over. [/QUOTE]

Had someone in my office last Monday that said his source was a former big name RB, and that it would be Mon if we lost to Mizz. I know he has the source, but wasn't going to pass that along without more substance. Hope your source is correct and we can put all of this behind us.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
OllieGator;n83545 said:
In the post game presser someone goy brave enough to ask if he heard the chant from the alumni side and did he fear for his job security. Effectively blew off the questions.

Of course he did. When has he ever given any consideration to the people who ultimately write his check? Will be thrilled to see him given his walking papers.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n83538 said:
Mullen not coming is a blessing

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coaches will be a lot more receptive when the job is actually open.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n83567 said:
Mullen not coming is a blessing
Mullen won't be asked. They are still quite tired of the crap and damage to our reputation done by the previous regime.

Of course he or Freeze WOULD come for the right money. The recruiting ability and chance to win a championship at UF dwarf the Miss schools. I don't know if Foley would try to buy Freeze from Ole Miss. He usually likes finding a great young coach in the lower divisions.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n83566 said:
Of course he did. When has he ever given any consideration to the people who ultimately write his check? Will be thrilled to see him given his walking papers.
We will pay him mid 7 figures to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator