Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious;n83881 said:
[h=1]UF needs to fire Will Muschamp immediately
David Moulton[/h] 11:27 p.m. EDT October 18, 2014

http://www.news-press.com/story/sports/columnists/david-moulton/2014/10/18/uf-needs-fire-will-muschamp-immediately/17527513/

===========

[h=1]Gators have little choice but to fire Muschamp after Mizzou loss
Brian Schmitz
ORLANDO SENTINEL
bschmitz​@orlandosentinel.com[/h]

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...souri-brian-schmitz-1019-20141018-column.html

I completely disagree with this article. Muschamp needs to be fired immediately and preferably Durkin named interim HC so Roper can concentrate on getting the offense straightened out. Let these kids absorb the blow during the off week and have an extra week for them to prepare to win in Jax. Keep Muschamp and all they'll do is prepare to "not lose" and that has been the UF Football program's problem for 4 years running. It's time to send Muschamp off with his big buyout check and start teaching these kids how to have fun and win again.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
kepler;n83849 said:
What the hell is it going to take? Does chimp have to punch foley in the nose to get canned? foley, you've been reduced to a joke nationally do what needs to be done now.

He will, it's coming soon.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
[h=1]Cohen: Time is Now to End Muschamp Era[/h]
  • Marty Cohen
    8 hours ago

7_3170987.jpg

This was a rock bottom display of terrible football under Will Muschamp

-

7_3170988.jpg
    Jeremy Foley set the precedent 10 years earlier by firing Ron Zook in late October

-
    http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Cohen-Time-is-Now-to-End-Muschamp-Era--32167152

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Muschamp will be fired today. Foley's hand has been forced. The press conference where this bloviating doofus blamed players for this elementary school abortion was the last straw.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
PaulDrake;n83908 said:
Wow. When you've lost Pat Dooley you know its over. Dooley blisters CWM in his latest and it isn't pretty. Never seen Dooley write like this before....

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20141018/columnists/141019557?p=1&tc=pg

:thumbup:

The smell of this performance is something the Gator fans in attendance won't be able to get out of their clothes for awhile. It was a rotten milk and burnt hair poured into a used diaper and left in the sun for a month.

Now thats bad.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder what Foley said to recruits during this game if he spoke to any. At the LSU game he was saying Will wasn't going anywhere but of course he has to say that.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd say hire Jim Tressel but his offense is the same Stone Age thing we have been trying to run the last 3 years. I think he is an effective CEO type big name though despite what went down leading up to his firing. Looking back it seems he was fired for much less than what a lot of schools are getting away with now.

Edit: I guess he has retired from coaching and is president of Youngstown state university, weird.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like Phil Conners....

I got you babe, I got you babe.....

Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today....

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Just checking in, I guess he is still our coach for now, I'll check back later.

Go Gators.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Dont worry, chill out! Jeff knows he has to play better and he will get it fixed. We have the most talent on offense since champ has been here. Roper said that Driskel just gets it. Champ said we will be thankful Driskel is our QB. Mullen says champ is a good coach so there is nothing to worry about. Its all good!

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for 4-0 against Tennessee, thanks for 2012 at FSU, thanks for doing a reasonably good job cleaning up some of the off-the-field drama, now GTFO!

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n83958 said:
Dont worry, chill out! Jeff knows he has to play better and he will get it fixed. We have the most talent on offense since champ has been here. Roper said that Driskel just gets it. Champ said we will be thankful Driskel is our QB. Mullen says champ is a good coach so there is nothing to worry about. Its all good!

:bob:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.